Good Score For GATE Chemistry (CY) Considered To Be: 55
Steps And Strategy To Prepare For GATE Chemistry (CY) Exam
- Take a diagnostic test – best diagnostic test is a GATE paper of any of the previous 3 years.
- Note down what you have scored and what was the actual GATE qualifying score cut-off. Note that qualification does not help you much. What you need is a good score. So note the good score mentioned above and measure the gap between your score and a good score.
- Note the GATE syllabus and mark your topics that you are good at. First try to master subjects that you are good at.
- However, some subjects like Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry and Physical Chemistry have a high weightage. So you should definitely prepare these.
- General Aptitude does not require preparation. It requires practice. So just practice solving Aptitude questions every day for 30 minutes.
- Take lots of section tests and Mocks. Career Avenues provides an excellent test series for GATE Chemistry (CY). For more details click here.
- In case you require focused GATE study material and books, you should take Career Avenues GATE Chemistry (CY) study material which has been made by IIT alumni and is focused towards GATE. For more details click here.
GATE Chemistry (CY) Test/Exam Pattern (Based on last 3 years papers)