Strategy To Prepare For GATE Mathematics (MA) Exam
Good Score For GATE Mathematics (MA) Considered To Be: 50
Steps And Strategy To Prepare For GATE Mathematics (MA) Exam
- Take a diagnostic test – best diagnostic test is a GATE paper of any of the previous 3 years.
- Note down what you have scored and what was the actual GATE qualifying score cut-off. Note that qualification does not help you much. What you need is a good score. So note the good score mentioned above and measure the gap between your score and a good score.
- Note the GATE syllabus and mark your topics that you are good at. First try to master subjects that you are good at.
- However, some subjects like Probability and Statistics, Partial Differential Equations and Numerical Analysis have a high weightage. So you should definitely prepare these.
- General Aptitude does not require preparation. It requires practice. So just practice solving Aptitude questions every day for 30 minutes.
- Take lots of section tests and Mocks. Career Avenues provides an excellent test series for GATE Mathematics (MA). For more details click here.
- In case you require focused GATE study material and books, you should take Career Avenues GATE Mathematics (MA) study material which has been made by IIT alumni and is focused towards GATE. For more details click here.
GATE Mathematics (MA) Test/Exam Pattern (Based on last 3 years papers)
GATE Mathematics (MA) Test or Exam Pattern (Based on last 3 years papers)
GATE Mathematics (MA) Useful Links
(You might be interested in GATE Mathematics (MA) useful links given below.)