Good Score For GATE Production & Industrial (PI) Considered To Be: 50
Steps And Strategy To Prepare For GATE Production & Industrial (PI) Exam
- Take a diagnostic test – best diagnostic test is a GATE paper of any of the previous 3 years.
- Note down what you have scored and what was the actual GATE qualifying score cut-off. Note that qualification does not help you much. What you need is a good score. So note the good score mentioned above and measure the gap between your score and a good score.
- Note the GATE syllabus and mark your topics that you are good at. First try to master subjects that you are good at.
- However, some subjects like Production Engineering and Operations research have a high weightage. So you should definitely prepare these.
- General Aptitude does not require preparation. It requires practice. So just practice solving Aptitude questions every day for 30 minutes.
- Mathematics may have a very high weightage. But note that to get these 6-10 marks, what you have to study and practice is typically more than a core subject. So if you wish to eliminate some topics in Maths, it is fine. Master topics that you are good at.
- Take lots of section tests and Mocks. Career Avenues provides an excellent test series for GATE Production & Industrial (PI). For more details click here.
- In case you require focused GATE study material and books, you should take Career Avenues GATE Production & Industrial (PI) study material which has been made by IIT alumni and is focused towards GATE. For more details click here.
GATE Production & Industrial (PI) Test/Exam Pattern (Based on last 3 years papers)